My background in administration, research and design augments to my mindful, competitive and detail-oriented approach towards problems.
My hunger for knowledge and determination to turn information into action has contributed to my most recent success at the highly revered international Locate Victims Beirut Initiative where I had to efficiently develop online presence, improve team productivity by implementing strategic project management methods and maintain a strong media presence.
I always look forward to new experiences and opportunities so please feel free to reach out to me!
Enrolled in The Indian High School, Dubai from April 2009 till October 2020. Transferred to New Horizon Scholars School, Thane in Nov 2020. Subjects taken include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science and English. Aggregate of 91.1% in the All India Secondary School Examination (10th Boards).
Active participant in extracurricular activities such as Sport events and several School Events including the Indian Republic Day Field Drill, anchoring events, vocal, dance & drama performances, and in Model UN conferences.
My Work Experience
Director of Outreach and Web Development @ Locate Victims Beirut
Aug 2020 - Present
- Founding Member in the Core Team of Locate Victims Beirut, an emergency response platform designed to locate and aid individuals affected by the 2020 Beirut blasts.
- Designed the Website and added several important features during the Emergency Response phase. Redesigned the Website in November 2020 utilizing pure HTML, CSS and JS.
- Helping in transitory phase from locating victims to shedding light on and assisting vulnerable groups affected by the ongoing crisis in Lebanon.
- Contacting international News Organizations; Within weeks, LVB was featured on a BBC podcast and article, Al Maktoumi Initiatives, Business Insider, The National, Al Arabiya, SBS News, The Washington Post, Middle East Eye, Cosmopolitan and several others.
- Received more than 30 million hits on all platforms combined.
IT Developer @ Humans of Safe Places
Oct 2020 - Dec 2020
- Designing, developing and adding extra features to the HOSP website.
- Maintaining custom domain email access and video-conferencing services.
- Initializing broadcasting software to livestream webinars and other events.
- Promotional and Event-based Email marketing, lead tracking and CRO.
Content Designer and Web Developer @ Humans of Safe Places
Aug 2020 - Sept 2020
- In-charge of designing and developing the HOSP website.
- Designing the content (suited for Social Media platforms) and increasing user engagement.
- Initializing and managing company domain email access and providing video-conferencing services to facilitate internal meetings and public events.
Senior Web Designer @ LiveMUN
Jun 2020 - Sep 2020
- Working on WordPress development and integration of necessary WordPress plugins, while setting up optimization, configuration and caching.
- Graphic designing of elements of the Model UN Conference events.
Founder and President @ Legatus Model UN
April 2020 - Aug 2020
- Founder of Legatus MUN which has provided renowned Model UN simulations for free and received hundreds of registrations internationally.
- Working with appointed department heads to delegate responsibilities and ensure that all aspects of the agency are running efficiently.
- Approving sponsorship and mutual agreements with relevant organizations and companies to boost overall attendance.
- Overseeing the conduction of market research to determine the demands and requests of the key demographic and act on them accordingly (in terms of delegate/participant demands).
My Volunteer Experience
Campus Ambassador @ Hamari Pahchan NGO
Aug 2020 (1 month)
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO dedicated to uplift the underprivileged and provide them several opportunities. I volunteered as a Campus Ambassador and contributed by helping raise awareness for the COVID-19 relief program, sharing important information, brainstorming and conducting research to find ideas to raise funds for donation to underprivileged members of the society.
Volunteer Data Analyst @ Millennium Institute of Astrophysics
Mar 2020 – May 2020
The VISTA Variables in the Vía Láctea survey is observing the Milky Way's bulge and southern disk in the near-infrared using the capabilities of the VISTA Telescope at Paranal, Chile. One of the key goals is to identify new variables stars, i.e., stars whose brightness changes periodically with time. I contributed by volunteering at the Millennium Institute of Astrophysics (MAS) by helping identify what kind of variable star was shown based on provided luminosity graphs.